"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Save a prayer...


...'till the morning after. (who sang that song?)

I started last week with a two-day stress test and ended late Friday with a pneumonia shot.  In-between I saw four doctors, talked to one over the phone, went to two pre-op appointments and "donated" several vials of blood.  Phew! 

 This week I will start my day, bright and early, checking into the hospital at 5:45 am for a 7am surgery.  Finally I will get a little nap!
I will be back to update as soon as possible, hopefully Wednesday.  Please stay well and know that I am anxious to get back here, I carry you all in my heart.

(for those of you who don't know, I have thyroid cancer with metastisis.  They will be removing as much of the c as possible)
If you've got an extra prayer or two, or a good thought, please hold it close for me.  later...

18 comments:

  1. I have tons of prayers and they are all for you!!! Please keep a positive outlook and keep us all posted as soon as you can. You are in my thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my love, dedication, and prayers are donated to you, Jojo. Go into surgery. with the peace that comes from God, as all of us are praying for you, and loving you. Please let me know as soon as you can, that you are OK, and always remember I love you, and care deeply about you. Hugs to you.

    God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way. I will be waiting to hear good news.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers and best thoughts are with you. We'll be waiting to hear from you soon. Know that we care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jojo- we'll be thinking of you tomorrow- like you said "finally time to take a little nap".
    see you on the other side...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have my prayers, JoJo. Be well. You are in good hands.

    ((((((((Hugs))))))))

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be thinking of you this week. I take care of my mother who has rectal cancer and I know how it effects every aspect of your life. I pray all goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you all the best Jojo. I pray that the operation will remove the cancer and that you can return home and continue with your life.

    Please God, Keep Jojo in your care and hold her hand quietly during the operation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo...

    I have a girlfriend with the exact same thing...that was 10 years a go....she's just fine~!
    I will say a little prayer and sending you a great big bunny hug~

    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were in my thoughts and prayers yesterday and I was so glad to see you on Facebook. You were the first thing I thought of this morning.

    Yes, you are in my prayers and will continue to be until you get through this...and you will. I'll be watching for you when you get back to us! Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying that all will go well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thinking of you and sending good vibes your way. I am praying that surgery will go well and you will be feeling better soon. Please let us know how things go, and I will be waiting to hear some good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. prayers and more prayers...love and hugs and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yes, dear girl, you are in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sending positive thoughts from the East Coast of Canada to the West Coast of the US. We are with you Jojo.....'see' you Wednesday.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck and God Bless. *hugs* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh JoJo!!! I am so glad you got through your surgery and are now home. I am praying for your recovery. (((BIG HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...