"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

White and Shadows...

...I had an entirely different White Wednesday post for you today but when I went to upload the camera I realized that all the photos sucked were a little fuzzy.  So, I quick ran around the house and found a couple of things, by then it was late afternoon and the shadows were playing with me.  I found these white charmers a few weeks ago while thrifting and am anxiously waiting to use them.  I know Fall decorating will provide me with lots of opportunities to do so...enjoy!










Linking with Kathleen over at Faded Charm, go check it out for more Wednesday Whites.  Have a wonderful Wednesday y'all.

6 comments:

  1. I love the pictures you took! These are very nice items. Thanks for sharing.

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that soup tureen is awesome! I don't have much white..otherwise I'd join in. Shadowing is good and makes for an interesting pic. Have a good one!

    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous soup tureen! Love it!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love decorating with white!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...