"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, September 10, 2010

Quiche...



...do you remember, in the late '80's, when quiche became popular but no one knew how to pronounce it?  Every one kept calling it a quickie?!  Well, this is going to be a quiche quickie post tonight.

Thank you all for your good thoughts, finger crossing, wing and a prayer. It helped me through a very trying and confusing day.  I hate to be so cryptic but all that I can really say is that after having several tests, I have been given some good news and some not so good news.  I need a little time to digest and discuss all of this with my family before I can post about it.  Thank you for hanging in there with me, I am truly grateful.   xo


"when you have no choice,
mobilize the spirit of courage."
Jewish proverb

9 comments:

  1. Prayer winging it's way to you for the very best you can figure out with this new information, Jojo.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms JoJo, I do pray you bad news is just not good news and your good news is lifting enough to neutralize your bad news. Prayers for you. Hugs. tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still praying for you here. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I thought you were going to make this for all of us! I looks wonderful, but I'm eating my cereal!

    Still a praying, and sending warm, happy wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, darlin', you know I'm praying. Right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hogs and Quiches to you, JJ!!!

    Remember that card from back in the 1980s quiche heyday...substituting hugs and kisses with Hogs and Quiches? I loved it then, and I love it now and I thank you for giving me the oppotunity to use it again after all these years. And...it is my experience that real men DO eat quiche. :D

    YAY for the good news; BOO-HISS for the not-so-good news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you were on my mind! I hope everything is going to be just fine.

    Now I'm REALLY hungry...

    More chance here of a quiche than a quickie!!! LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping the good news outweighs the bad. Hugs, Marla

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...