"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Maya's Wisdom...


"Pretty women wonder
where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit
a fashion model's size.
But when I start to tell them,
they think I'm telling lies...
I say: it's in the reach
of my arms
the span of my hips
the stride of my step
the curl of my lips,
I am woman.
Phenomenally phenomenal woman.
that's me."

Maya Angelou



I come here tonight with a special request to all my friends in blogland.
I have some medical tests scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, and if you could/would keep a good thought for me I would really appreciate it.   Fingers crossed, sign of the Cross, a wing and a prayer.
  that's me.  xo

13 comments:

  1. I will keep you in my thoughts today hon and pray for good results...

    Hope all goes well and please keep us posted, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jojo,

    Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers today.

    The other Jojo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of you and hope your tests come back with some good news for you. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You most definitely are in my thoughts and will have prayer going up for you from here. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Maya and that is one of my favorites.

    Prayers and Signs of the Cross and a Rosary for you today. Believe.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Maya & find her books to be quite an escape when I read. You'll be in my prayers. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will be sending good karma and have you in my thoughts as well.

    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today is Thursday, so I do hope all is going well for you today. I'll be praying, dear.
    ~Randy

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLEASE NOTE: Major crash on old blog. You will need to update your following and any links associated to my blog: New address is:
    http://wearestitchingforserenity.blogspot.com/

    Thank you and DON'T forget the GIVEAWAY.

    Hugs
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fingers crossed, sign of the Cross, a wing and a prayer just for you JoJo!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thursday's almost over, so I hope all your news was good.

    We got fairly good news about my hubs. The PSA #'s are going down, and the rest of his side effects should soon be gone! Yea for us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. JoJo, you got it...! Prayers, signs of the cross, crossed fingers, and good vibes out to the universe. Please keep us posted.

    ((((((((Hugs))))))))

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...