"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Window shopping...


...do you enjoy window shopping?  Yeah, me too.  In fact, I am a certifiable window shopaholic...it's a real thing!  Recently, while blog hopping, I was introduced to CSN stores, have you heard of them yet??  There has been a lot of blog fodder about them lately so I thought I would check it out.   Oh my, window shopaholic heaven!  They have over 200 online stores (that's alot of windows) and you can find anything from dinnerware to window coverings all from the comfort of your computer. (And you know how I love dishes!)  Can you think of a better way to shop...in your jammies with a cuppa?

If you can't find me, that's where I am, shopping at CSN stores.  You should check it out, and if you are like me you'll not only be looking but you will be buying!  Then come back here for a little surprise.  Happy Thursday y'all.   

6 comments:

  1. Goodmorning honey hope your having a great day. I too love to window shop and I was just at the CSN store looking at rugs. It will not be long and this ole house will be cold again.
    I also have been looking at their floor cleaners for hardwood floors but can't decide what I need most.
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beans! OK I am going to FINALLY check out this CSN ...

    Hope thing are going well for you, Jojo.
    Have a lovely day ~
    TTFN~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

    http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE shopping!! sometimes I just cant restrict myself to the windows.. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoJo
    Just came by to check on you and see how you are?
    Wanted to thank you honey for all your encouraging get well wishes.
    Hope your well
    Love
    Maggie
    Let me know when you have your CSN and I can put it on my site

    ReplyDelete
  6. No CSN shops for us...down the Atlanta way that is. Your photo reminds me of one taken by my friend in which three not so little butts were front stage as we peered into a store!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...