"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

White Wednesday...

unique flower
beautifully grown

extraordinary sweetness
uniquely innocent
and trusting
faithful
despite the Mother's variability
of love and
cruel life cycles
her gorgeous colors
reflect
a one of a kind
beauty

(chandra p.)



Linking to White Wednesday at Faded Charm.

8 comments:

  1. Another fabulous WW write, Jojo. You are wonderful ...

    Have a lovely day ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jojo I love orchids! Do you keep many around? I wish I could, but they are quite pricey and as you know our air here is dry, dry, dry! But I get one about every five years. So pretty and perfect for WW.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful white orchid. Wish I could grow some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the only one of those I have is made outta silk. Just tellin the truth.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...