"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

White Wednesday...

...if you read my post yesterday then you know that I spent my weekend in search of Spring.  It has become painfully obvious to me that Spring has taken a detour from our area and our days are dreary and soggy.  In fact, there is a flood warning up tonight for a local river, the one that is 1/2mile from my house.  Oy...

While I was searching I came across some lovely whites that have gone onto my 'wish' list.  If you are in the area and searching for a gift for me~~any of the following will suffice!







Thank you and congratulations to Kathleen at Faded Charm for hosting WW.  This is the 50th week of the WW...and hopefully many, many more.  Be sure to check it out, I gurantee you will not be sorry.   Happy Wednesday y'all.      jj


*blogger is messing with me again...not the font or font size that I usually use...gah!

13 comments:

  1. Keep the faith. Beautiful spring is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great WW! I love that birdcage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne,

    Hopefully you'll be getting your share of sunshine any day now. All that rain should mean an even greener summer...

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been away from my blog reading too long. I didn't even know there was a white Wednesday.

    Facebook has got to go...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these whites, but that birdcage has my name all over it.

    We are having our Winter right now, it seems and I'm missing the sun so much. All I see is dark and dreary skies.

    Hope for sun!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first little tea set is to die for. So is the bird cage.
    All lovely.
    Hope you get some sun very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, I'm hoping one of these days you visit someplace where fireflies light your evening. I promise you a most magical evening when they appear.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I'd be wishing for those too! Especially the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just adopted your wish list.
    Every photo is amazing.
    I love the bird cage.

    Thank you so much for commoenting on my current post.

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely whites for Wednesday!!!
    Happy day!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  11. JoAnn, I wish I could send you some of our Texas weather, well that is, before it gets too hot! I am happy I found my way to your great blog via White Spray Paint!

    Sending you the sunshine fairy!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely whites, especially that birdcage, and I hope you get every single thing on your wish list!
    Happy WW!
    Carol
    p.s. It's my first White Wednesday. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an amazing blog, it is really very awesome, if you’re interested here is the link to my blog of poetry, it would be awesome if you could check it out and follow if you like.

    http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

    Or my facebook page

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poetry-By-Grant-Grey-Guda/399397276060?v=wall

    Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration and laughter,
    Grant-Grey

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...