"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, June 21, 2010

A day late but I still have my dollar...

...this is my family.  The guy there in the middle (?) the hubs of many years.  A very kind, generous of spirit, would help anyone, anywhere, anytime, anyplace kind of a guy.  More importantly he is the father of my three children, one of who is no longer with us.  My beautiful daughter Lindsay on the left and the handsome son on the right Jeffrey.  They would be the first to tell you that they hit the jackpot when they got this man for their dad.  And the dad would tell you that he is the lucky one.  Either way, we love him and give thanks to him everyday, but especially this day.


...daughter's hubby was unable to join us for a very rainy, dark and dreary bbq yesterday and we sure did miss him!
This lovely young lady with my son is our sweet daughter in law Lauren.  And this....this....

THIS is the belly where my grandbaby is cooking until next February when we will become grandma and grandpa!  Our FIRST grandbaby.  What a sweet, sweet Father's Day surprise.  Happy Father's day to my husband and our son-daddy-to-be!

















6 comments:

  1. Congrats to your son and his wife and to you two, grandma and grandpa to be.
    I'm here to say that you will have so much fun. It's ALL the fun and none of the responsibility. Well, a little maybe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the parents to be and to Gramps and Grannie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beuatiful family Jo Jo. Congrats on the grandma thing! Hope y'all get some warm dry weather soon.
    ~Randy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good looking family you have Grandma JoJo! February huh? I betting on the 4th! Same as my son!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jojo, this is one handsome family you have here! All of them! Congrats on becoming a grandma, it's the best thing ever!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...