"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

White Wednesday...

...I can't believe that another week has flown by since I last posted.  It's been a strange and confusing time over here and I seem to have lost my ability to remember what day it is!   My hubs worked both of his days off which is always mixing up my days and then, on top of every other thing, I started a new medication that is really kicking my butt.  But, I digress...

It is time for another installment of White Wednesday hosted by Kathleen at Faded Charm.  I guarantee that this will be the lamest WW post and I will probably be kicked out of future WW posts but it's all I've got!  We have had days upon days of rainy, dreary, cold weather and I have been unable to get out in the garden but I don't think there is anything white out there right now.  O.K.  here we go: 
  
small chair GW $3.00


soon to be white
large glass vase (?)
GW~~$2.00


soon to be white shutter
GW~~2.00


soon to be white frames
GW~$1.00

If we had decent weather and I could get outside then these things would/will be white!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the other WW participants.  I'm sure you will find some lovely things.
jj

12 comments:

  1. Your WW post wasn't lame and I am sure you won't get kicked out! I think all of your items will look lovely white! I hope you get some nice weather soon so you can get started!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...it's not lame, I think it's pretty darn cool. I love the goodwill and with a little ingenuity...a shabby chic fab decor...Good weather coming your way.


    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cute just as is so once you get them painted all the better.
    Great finds and cheap too
    What a great GW you have.
    You have to be a millionaire to shop at GW here.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wasn't lame at all! I love your little chair, I can't believe what great prices you got on everything!!! Happy WW:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soon to be white chair looks pretty white and adorable to me!!! Good prices at your GW, lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! You gotta love the good will... This weather is really getting me down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your soon to be white stuff and your bargains too!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK! It's a little bit lame but nobody is going to kick you out of anything.
    Maybe it's your new meds.... but I also think you need some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jojo, I love all your soon to be white treasures. You make me laugh! If a girl can't get out to the garden, the girl can always go thrifting.LOL! Now when you get them all painted, you have another WW post ready to go!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think it's lame...that chair is tooo cute. And the other finds are wonderful, too! Thanks for your kind comments on my MIL. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. A new one for me White Wednesday-I hope you get some clear weather soon & send the wet stuff to AZ!Please!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...