"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, May 21, 2010

Were it not for Grace...


were it not for Grace
I can tell you where I'd be  
wandering down some pointless road to
nowhere.
with my salvation up to me.
I know how that would go,
The battles I would face.
Forever running,
but,
losing the race
were it not for
Grace.

~david hamilton~




enjoy your weekend y'all.  take care and be careful!

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    thanks for coming by!

    now here I am...and I just love that quote/poem .. i'm copying it! thanks for sharing it...!!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful saying you have shared with us this morning.

    Blessings,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your weekend was wonderful. I'm just now getting caught up on my blog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never rude and always nice...that's me. I'm your newest follower. This is your invitation to follow my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet & profound, Jojo. Hope you are doing well.

    Have a wonderful Memorial holiday.
    TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...