"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, May 28, 2010

Heartfelt Friday...



courtesy google images

 
I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
bringing something we must learn. 

And we are led
to those who help us most to grow,
if we let them
and help them in return.

Well, I don't know if I believe
that's true.
But I do know I'm who I am today
because I knew you...



"wicked"


Blessings to you this Memorial Day Weekend.  Be safe.  Be strong. Be Grateful.
take care my peeps...jj 

7 comments:

  1. Hope you have a safe and happy weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hoping you have a fun and wonderful weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too, Joanne. Joanne??? Why am I always surprised when people have real names?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about you!!!!
    I wish a wonderful Memorial weekend my friend!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you Jojo, and wish you a safe, fun, and happy holiday weekend. David is out on disability so this is the 1st Memorial day in 8 yrs we have been together and not working. Not that we are doing anything, but it's still nice to have him home on a holiday!! Take care and keep in touch!

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have had a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey how are you! I am sitting up for a few minutes after my bath so thought I would check on you.
    Lovely post! I am better for knowing you too.
    Going to be a quiet day again here because I am still counting slats. Boy is this been a trip that I do not want to retake..lol
    Enjoy your day
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...