"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

White Wednesday~~

~~it is time, once again, to join Kathleen at Faded Charm for another installment of White Wednesday!  Today, I am sharing some of my white bowls, some of them lacey-edged, some of them plain...all of them white and pretty no matter the weather or the mood.  Enjoy~~










~thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Wednesday.
(i really must work on my photography skills!)

I will be having a give-away next week so be sure to check back, put on your thinking caps, and get ready to have some fun!

11 comments:

  1. Hello Sweet Joanne...

    Thank you for stopping by at the early hour!!! Hope today finds you well and full of JOY!

    Love your white bowls.

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bowls. They are so feminine and crisp. Feel free to link them to the Boardwalk Bragfest today, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice white bowls.

    Thank you, for the sweet message. Yes, it is amazing how our dreams come true in ways we do not expect them to. I feel that I am the one who was blessed and touched the most by all the precious children that I shared my home and life with. They made me a better person. Hugs to you sweet Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful WHITE bowls...luv that first one! Happy WW!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    I’m having a GIVEAWAY…come by and enter…I think you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pieces all..., but those tulips. Wow! What a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanne,
    I love the white dishes. I love pattern too, but sometimes I like to just enjoy the simplicity of white dishes. I love your pictures, they really are beautiful.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...