"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sneak peek...

...Oh my, y'all are so funny.  I am having a great time reading all your answers.  Thanks peeps.   Now for a little peek of the prize(s)~~


(I have no idea what blogger has done to ALL my photos but they seem to now have a lovely blue hue...yeah, thanks.)  What we have here is a set of four (4) pristine, vintage table linens, a sweet cinnamon candle with a little striped candle plate and a pocket-book vase.  In addition, I will be adding a few little handmade goodies to the box.  AND  for every ten (10) comments I recieve I will add another gift.  So.......it would behoove (is that a real word) you to tell everyone you know to get on over here...now.

Comments must be left on previous post!

11 comments:

  1. What a great giveaway! The linens are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gifts are lovely. I'm going back to the previous post and read the comments that posted after I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely Jojo ... you are too sweet.
    Have a great day!
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those linens. I have a passion for linens. Those are beautiful!!
    Nice photos. A bit blue but nice. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne!

    These look great! Love those linens!

    I can't tell you how much I appreciated your nice email. It really encouraged me and made me feel loved. Needed that!

    I appreciate you Jojo!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne, this is an awesome giveaway. Love those linens. Good luck to everyone. Just dropped over to thank you for all of your love and support as I've been on the mend.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. how totally cool and what lovelies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely prizes. They speak delicate and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...