"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You asked for it...

google images

...well, actually you didn't but, you could if you want...ask away. 

 I have nothing to add at the moment, I'm still groggy from napping.  Give me one sunny day and then I'll need three to recover! 

So, what's on your mind today?

8 comments:

  1. WHAT AN INTERESTING POST!!!!
    Kind of like reading a clip from Seinfeld....
    You do need some sunshine, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have a question: how did you meet your husband?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking that a nap sounds heavenly! More sun on the way today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Jojo, I want three sunny days and then one to recover from them. Now I think I'll go take a nap now, cause that bed looks too inviting.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that picture is just too welcoming to nap on!! It's bright and sunny out here today. I love it. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chippy white bed frame is beautiful! It's making me sleepy, wish I had time to nap, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the glimpse of your wrought iron (?) bed frame, Jojo ... your floral bouquet is so pretty & springy.

    Happy Easter!
    Have a great day.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...