"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

White Wednesday (5)...

...well here it is~~White Wednesday~~again.  And even though I skipped last week it seems to have rolled around again quite quickly!  I am linking with Kathleen at Faded Charm and all the other wonderful White participants. Check it out...really!

I found this wee tea set the last time I was thrifting.  It was the only thing I found that day.  I would have passed it up, but for $1 I just couldn't walk away.   My daughter has several wee tea sets packed away and someday I hope she will have a place to display them all~~including this one.













Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Your wee little coffee set is adorable, what a wonderful find! How perfect for 'White Wednesday'!
    Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My Gosh...Those are the weensiest cups I've ever seen! Love them!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is toooooo sweet OF COURSE you couldn't pass it up for a buck!!! my goodness. love thrifting. such tiny treasures are awesome. Thanks for sharing it. And I love your Graciella! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little tea set. brings back memories...my mom collects them and i remember playing with them as a kid. thanks for stopping by my blog. hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I love the details of it. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a tiny tea set that belonged to my aunt. I was gonna do a white Wednesday, but Mike said that my legs don't count!
    ~Randy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Now, obviously you and I don't thrift at the same stores because I only find junk. But I buy it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that is so sweet! I had several wee tea sets in different patterns, which I passed along to my granddaughters. I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just adorable...so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a few mini teasets but none of mine are as pretty as this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jojo that is the wee-est teaset I've ever seen! And the prettiest....it's all white!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect for having that spot of tea!
    By the way, no, it's never too late to take art class!
    Do it!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...