"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, March 19, 2010

A girl of few words...


...have all conspired to ruin my get-away plans.  Oh, yeah...and a couple of these...



It seems between the two of us (three including her grand-girl) that we couldn't get all of the above to agree on letting either of us out of town on short notice.  *sigh*

10 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that your plans did not go well. Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the up side, when you do get to go, your going to enjoy it even more, sweetie.

    Happy Spring! & a wonderful weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all works out. Sometimes the waiting makes the getting together even more fun.
    Hope so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seemed so excited in your last blog to go see your friend - I'm sorry that you didn't get to know.

    I'm new here, but I've seen you on a lot of the other blogs I check in on so I thought I'd check you out.

    I like your blog - quite refreshing.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you OK? Why won't he let you travel? The doc that is!!! Let me know. I am a worry wart you know... LOL..
    ILY

    God bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry JoJo I hope it works out for you. Like Marydon said when you do go you will enjoy it more.
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. No...!!! I hope you're okay. :-) But you know sometime things work out for the best, and when your plans do work out, you'll have an even better time. How can you tell I'm an optimist? *heh*

    Cheers,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your visit, is was so nice to meet you and your kind words mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...