"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks...Giving...Gratitude...




 

for the beauty of the earth
for the glory of the skies,
for the love which from our birth
over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
this our hymn of Grateful praise.

Follicott S. Pierpoint, 1864


be safe,
be Grateful,
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS


9 comments:

  1. JoJo, I just want to wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day and every moment within it. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Scott have a great holiday, dear!
    -Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Jojo and family. You are a blessing to me. I am thankful!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy thanksgiving to you too- dear Jojo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful table :) love love love those candles... we are just happy to eat on real plates LOL the kids chose paper. silly i know. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JOJO
    Your not going to believe this but go to my site and read my post.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi JoJo:
    Just want to say hi' belated Happy Thanksgiving and we won Maggie's chocolate give away : ) I am so excited : )
    I want to say I look forward to reading your comments on her blog because I like your style; sharp and oh so funny!!!
    Have a great weekend
    peace
    carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous table setting! Hope you have enjoyed the holiday weekend! I used your quote on my blog. It's good to think on those first pilgrims...it makes us all the more thankful!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...