"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Simple math...


...wind+rain+flooding=pumpkins floating in the river.






today I am Thankful for a good nights sleep.  It's been eons since I've had one but I remember it well.  Restful, dreaming, relaxing, refreshing, energizing wonderful sleep.  Ahhh, yes, that's what life is all about.  That, and chocolate.  Oh, wait...life is like a box of chocolates...o.k., maybe that explains why my mom always stuck her finger in the centers to see what flavor they were.  What are you Thankful for today?

8 comments:

  1. we always bite the corners... and yep sleep is so wonderful!
    am grateful for so very much... but mostly at having both my kids and steph and of course bradley here all at one time for supper last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. floating pumpkins? really? I couldn't see them because the photo was small, but I believe you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than a good night's sleep, and thankfully, most of the time, I still can do that!

    Have a great day, JoJo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like a good nights sleep- that is for sure. I have enjoyed my first visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Jojo, I'm thankful that you always seem to make me smile. I hope you get a good night sleep soon. It's been so long for me that I don't even remember what is is suppose to feel like.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe.... That's me, take one, take a bite.. nope not the right one... try try again. :)

    Too funny JoJo!! I hope you get some sleep. I feel you on that one. I've had insomnia for 40 years and NOTHING helps. You just learn to live with it. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Floating pumpkins? How and why?

    So glad you slept well. That must be a real gift to you. Hope tonight is just as good.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...