"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, November 9, 2009

Just a peek...

...I was originally going to name this post "Artsy-Fartsy" but I'm not sure that my photography skills are worth such a moniker.  Here's a little peek into my home...these were taken on a very, very, ugly, rainy, dark day, when I was bored and had nothing better to do than to take photos of crap some of the lovely things that live with me.












Next up, my craft/sewing/ironing/dressing/wii fit/room...are you not excited??  Happy Monday y'all.

11 comments:

  1. Well, not yet, but I am impressed with the way you post your pictures!

    Is it still raining?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I love that idea JoJo! It gives us a peek into your everyday life and how others decorate their home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea!! Love your collections. Now, where is the clutter, the dust, the dirt that exists in my house?? Maybe it's not such a good for me to post pix of my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are funny JoJo! And I wish my crap looked that good!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jojo,
    As a matter of fact I am! Excited that is! You have beautiful crap living with you and I can't wait to see more of it. By the way...can I borrow that (to die for) handbag?
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited!! I love to see pics of people's home's. Makes you understand them more. Thanks for sharing. I love the one with the hankerchief's. I have some really old one's and had no idea how to display them. Good idea!
    ILY

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last picture! So interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JOJO please come by my blog and pick up the Kreativ Blogger Award
    Thanks Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these photos. It's what I call "life from a different point of view". It also shows us bits and pieces of your home which looks very pretty. I can't wait for the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...