"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, November 20, 2009

Heartfelt Friday...



in this life
be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is
fighting some kind of battle.
live simply,
love generously,
care deeply,
speak kindly...
...leave the rest to God.
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
choose this day
to not simply be alive
but to LIVE.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, JoJo! I've read this before, but it is always true! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great message! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jojo this is one of my favorite quotes and it speaks so much truth. Kindness cannot be overdone.
    I hope you dance!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great and I loved reading it. Thanks for sharing it and I hope you are doing good.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoJ0
    You are so funny! Loved your comment you left me last night.
    Listen Jojo you don't need a button to put things for sale on my Mondays post. Just send me an email and what you want to sell.
    I am going to try to do a small post of things tomorrow but don't have too many sites yet
    Talk to you soon
    Maggie
    I have a Uncle near Spokane are you close to there

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we wait for the storms to pass we may wait forever. Life is lived day by day and moment to moment. Now..., and with lovingkindness.
    Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...