"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, November 13, 2009

Heartfelt Friday...




...I want to thank you all for your comments, e-mails, good thoughts, prayers and hugs.  I can feel them all and it is a salve to my soul.  I am so Blessed to have found such love in such a strange place.

I am hanging in, the toughest days of remembering are almost over, soon the days of emptyness and "why" will begin.  It is a whole different level of grief.  It was many years after the loss before I was filled in on the truth of that day...I think that makes it harder for me.  At the time I was in a bad place, hooked up to monitors, blood transfusions, all kinds of misery. I think that the concensus was that people were protecting me by keeping things back, which I truly understand.  But then the anger sets in and I feel cheated that I didn't know...all I can say is that this whole mess was handled poorly from the start, my poor baby never had a chance.

confession time: I have never told another soul the things I have confided on these pages...
I promise to be back to myself soon and share with you some really fun blogs that I have been reading the last few weeks.  Take care.



Like the cool rain that cleans the air and brings nourishment to flowers, tears are sacred messengers of love. Today I am Grateful for tears.


13 comments:

  1. have you ever written what all happened? If you have i have not read it but I would like to ... shared grief is more bearable...
    hugssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Laura. I guess I don't know the story. I feel like I've read your blog for a long time, but don't know your story. If you are up to it, and feel like sharing, that would be fine.

    Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jojo. You're struggling and I'm sorry that life has had so many ugly turns for you. I am praying for peace for you. Sending lots of hugs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very new to your blog and don't know the story either. When you're ready to share I'm ready to listen/read. Jan and Feb are hard times for me, losing a brother and a grandpa in those months. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a Mother who has lost a child, I grieve for & with every parent who endures such unbearable grief. You may write me any time JoJo. My heart & prayers go out to you ... Hugs, TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. LP, Linda, imon,
    I have not written here all of what happened. This is the first time I have felt 'safe' enough to let some of the grief out. It is still very difficult thing to do. I understand that it is confusing to you not knowing more but this is all I can manage right now. Thank you so much for your love...jj

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read what happened did you write it? You are on your way to full healing by sharing your story.
    Keep going Jojo, we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. KD--
    I have not written until these past few weeks..it is still too difficult, but I am trying..jj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jojo, somethings are just too painful to revisit and write about. My hugs to you continue, and my prayers.
    Big Hig,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll write you tomorrow, sweetie. I need to go to bed. Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you peace of mind and heart this November.
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. JOJO
    I feel so bad for you after reading this post and one after. I too did not know you were going through this and I am so sorry. I feel terrible now with all my silly post and knowing how sad you are.
    Know that I am thinking of you and praying that you find some peace.
    Write me anytime
    maggiemallard888@yahoo.com
    Hugs
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...