"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday's tids...

...true confessions edition.

after many, many years, my hubs work schedule has changed, including his days off.  I spent the day thinking it was Sunday...and yes, it did seem a little strange to me when the doctors office called.  I'm so confused.

We are "cat sitting" this week while my daughter and her hubs are out of town.  When I told her that I was hoping to hear the pitter-patter of little feet soon I was not expecting it to be cats.

I'm not a cat person.

While I was looking for something in the hubs closet I found 14, yes fourteen, shirts.  Of mine.  I must have put them in there when I was changing out my closet last fall as they are all long-sleeve.


And three vests.

The first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem...I have a shirt addiction.  Help me.


So, how is your week going so far?


looking for more room in her closet,
mama pajama

7 comments:

  1. My week has been spent on the road! I went to Omaha (350 miles) on Friday. Ate supper with the youngest; spent the night with the other one, and his lovely family. On Sat morning, early, I drove back to Lincoln and picked up my SIL to bring her home to see the MIL. She, the SIL, is a missionary to Argentina, and had come home to help her mom out for a while. Yesterday, my sis and I took her back to Lincoln, and then came home. 12 hours on the road in a day is way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that our clothes seem to mysteriously migrate to our husbands' closets yet their clothes never take the trip to ours?

    Why is it we often get lost in the day of the week and are totally discombobulated?

    Sorry, no answers from me only more questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was neat you found the 14 shirts and 3 vests! almost like having gone shopping and gotten a new wardrobe without having to spend the money! in my opinion one can never have too many shirts :)

    on the other hand, Koda and me agree with you, we arent' cat people either; that was kind of you though to cat sit for your daughter and her hubby :)

    enjoy the day

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working my keister off. You and Lynn need to get together, she has lots of shirts too. Good will is calling your name. I can't collect a lot of clothes because i haven't got the space and my husband won't share his closet. How did you get your husband to let you do that? Kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far, so good. It's been relatively warm out, I haven't gained any weight, I have cranberry brownies in the fridge, and it isn't raining.
    Not bad so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been busy trying to get all of hubs appointments in line and see that he makes it to them all. He hasn't been driving since his mini stroke and I've had to take him, so that puts more stress on me.

    Enjoy your shirt addiction. Life is short.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! This weekend Linus asked me why Army has a girly looking coat with a scarf in his closet. Obviously I've invaded that space too. :)

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...