"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween...


...this is what greets you in the morning when your hubs has an extra fifteen minutes before leaving for work, a hammer that hasn't been put away and some upholstery tacs...Enjoy your treaters!

punkin' love,
mama pajama

8 comments:

  1. He must have had a can of spray paint too, unless you are growing white pumpkins!

    We probably won't have any treaters. The ones who are the right age usually go into town to get the treats. I have some on hand, but I'm sure we'll get to eat them! Yea, I guess! :(

    We do get an extra hour of sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is original!!!! No carved pumpkins here...I never really like to do that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I didnt get to decorate too much this year for Halloween, but I am saving this idea for next year...Hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. He must be one great guy Jojo!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that? I have pumpkins sitting out but not carved ones. I just put them out for decoration for halloween and thanksgiving. What a great man you have there Jojo!!
    ILY

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that just a typical guy!! Love it.

    Hugs
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...