"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Aye--yi--yi--yi--yi...


...I appreciate all your comments and wonderful suggestions for cameras, editing, and fodder...BUT...if I gave the impression that I am bored with or burdened by blogging it couldn't be farther from the truth.  I LOVE blogging.  I love my little space on the internets...it's all mine.  Mine, mine, mine.  Yep, and I can decorate it any way I want, and I don't have to share, it's all for me and did I say I love it!  I also love peeking into your wonderful heads with my inquiring mind...

With that said I will move on.  I finally decided that it was time to get some fall decorations up around here.  I haven't done much in the way of decorating for the seasons or the holidays in quite a long time.  It just seemed like too much work and then it all had to be put away...I lost interest.  Lately though I have been spending a lot of time reading decorating/diy blogs and I am beginning to discover or rediscover my love for decorating, paper crafting, and my vintage collections, which I intend to share soon.  So here is my fall wreath...what do you think? It's a couple of years old, bought put together but  I keep adding and subtracting from it.  I keep looking at it and for some reason it just feels like it needs something more.  Not quite sure what that 'more' is though.


two days without buying a shirt!
mama pajama

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that wreath!! What a talented lady you are. Did you want to come visit me and decorate my home??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wreath! I am so impressed that you made it yourself. It looks like something our 'expensive' flower shop would make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that wreath is awesome! love the colors and the simplicity of it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wreath, Jojo. The colors are beautiful. I like it and think it doesn't need anything, but to be hung on my front door...LOL..
    I am glad that your spirits are alittle better and you are decorating, etc. It does make one feel better.
    ILY

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping in to see how you are doing? Your wreath is gorgeous! It does look like a designer expensive creation ... you have a wonderful touch.

    Have a snuggly lovely eve. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wreath! Just thought I would stop by and say Thank you for being a follower of Tales from Bloggeritaville.Have a wonderful weekend!
    Leigh
    Tales from Bloggeritaville
    www.lbratina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh JoJo, I think your wreath is GORGEOUS!!! Hey, thanks for putting up with me over at Helen's blog and jumping right in with us! lol She should be back soon. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok i feel stupid... but i read nothing that said you didnot like love blogging... i only saw camera questions....i hope you find one that makes you HAPPY :) HUGSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...