- all those plans I had for the weekend...remember...? The street fair? the yard sale? the DIY project? the barbecuing? Didn't happen..not one single one of them.
- We had two inches of rain on Sunday.
- and a Tornado. Yep, we are number 46th in the country for number of tornadoes each year and those are always on the east side of the state. We had one, a 2 on the "scale" here...just up the road from us.
- there was quite a bit of damage, at least to someone who has never been involved in such a thing. OMG, I can't even fathom the force of the Tornadoes in Texas and Oklahoma. You are all so brave!
- I have some "funky" eye/hand sypmtoms that have kept me off my feet and from blogging. I can't say much more than that now but I have an appointment with a Rheumatologist soon and plan on getting some answers.
- Naps...they are my new best friend.
- here is a picture of my DIY project, lest you think I'm making it up!
sleepy mama pajama