"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, August 28, 2009

Tuesday's tids...

...yeah, I know it's Friday, I just don't know where the week went. Is anyone else having the same trouble?
  • even though it was 92degrees here today I can "feel" fall in the air. And although it is my most favorite season, I am not ready for the shortened summer to be over.
  • I have "lost" two followers. Where did they go? I can see why sometimes that someone would like to leave but, I didn't know you could un-follow.
  • it bothers me that I don't use correct punctuation.
  • I've decided to keep my Mama Pajama moniker. I think it suits me and so well describes my wardrobe of late. I also like being a Mama.
  • we went to a street fair/yard sale at a neighboring town last weekend. I re-discovered, re-kindled, re-newed, my love for vintage linens.
  • I am attempting my first DIY project this weekend and may even show you what I've been up to.
So what do you have planned this weekend? Remember, enjoy and be safe. And always be kind to yourself.

in her pajamas,
mama pajama

9 comments:

  1. I think it is the dog days of summer JoJo and a change is needed.
    I have the blahs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who unfollowed you? Lemme at em, lemme at em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jojo,
    Yep, I know what you mean about not being ready for fall yet. I love fall, but also hate it because it means that old man winter is almost here. Do you get snow over there? We get a little over three feet. Then we get awful wind so sometimes the drifts behind the house are up to the eaves.
    I unfollowed someone once and when I hit the button to unfollow, I also disappeared from others as well. I had to then have my daughter help me re-follow everyone again. Wasn't fun.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've lost followers too and sometimes stopped following. Usually if I do it's just s blog I don't frequent much anymore and my blog roll is so stinkin long!!! It takes me hours to get through it.
    But if it's any consolation your a keeper for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'eve, Jojo ~ I got most of the main projects out of the way already to loosen up the weekend. I will finish the painting bead board so our construction can hurry & be over. Then I shall catch up on weeding. Hoping your weekend is lovely. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is peeking around the corner here too . . . and I CAN'T WAIT!!! Weve had enough Summer to last the year (we always do) and this has been the mildest summer in 9 years here. (Did I also mention it has been our favorite summer? We don't much like heat waves.)

    Keep the pajamas, let the followers go . . . I just don't quite understand that whole thing anyway -- too Jr. High for me.

    Can't wait to see your DIY priject (please share it and some of those vintage linens as well).

    As for my weekend agenda . . . R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G with a few new books, some iced tea, and lots of time in my garden. In other words, same-old-same-old weekend schedule . . . and I LOVE IT!!!

    Have a great weekend. : D

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weekend plans? Finish off some quilts on the longarm machine, watch #3GS baby Matthew tomorrow night, go to worship Sunday & have lunch with friends........
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe the short summer is already over. I smell fall in the air. It feels like spring never turned to summer and soon fall will be here. C'est La Vie!

    Some quiet time, a nice dinner and beautiful sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi JoJo, you will simply have to show us what your working on with before pictures!!

    How are you holding up? The weather change is coming quick this year. I look forward to the Autumn. Love the cool crispness to the air.

    Hugs
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...