"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Serenity...


"Peace~~~
is more than just the absence of war.
People everywhere
seek an inner peace
that comes from the human right
to voice their views,
choose their leaders,
feed their families,
and raise healthy children.'

jimmy carter

10 comments:

  1. That is true peace is much more than the absence of conflict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmie always get a bad wrap but he is a wise man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful quote today, Jojo.
    And I love the image you have posted here.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Lovely and Very True Happy Sunday to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post could not be any more true although so many think to the contrary.

    Lovely indeed jojo, I do hope your feeling better. Hugs.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jojo, I just wanted to heads up you, I borrowed this from you for my blog but gave you credit with a direct link to your blog.

    Blessings to you...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey JJ--just dropping by to say a quick hi. I am having a blog block, but I still can comment, at least! :)

    Hope this week is starting out good for ya!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...