"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday, Monday...

...busy Monday. crazy Monday. Just another Manic Monday. (there, I got two songs in that one).

As the August Birthday Madness rolls on over here I wanted to let you know that we have a winner in the Surprise Birthday Prize. Congratulations Debbie-Jean!! YAY!! shoot me an e-mail with your address and your surprise/prize will be on it's way.

Have a great Monday...
posting in her pajamas,
mama pajama

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jojo,
    Congrats to the lucky winner. I sure hope your birthday was a blast. Thanks for coming by and walking around the garden with me. Just love your company!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day, Jojo ~

    That gal is one lucky winner. Lovely giveaway.

    Hope your birthday was fun & blessed.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    PS That hat was a lot of fun, but i have more cuties to share ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, cool, How neat! I am excited!!! What a great birthday for me too!! I am still up at my daughter's. Leaving to come home tomorrow. We are having a blast!!! I will be sending you my snail mail addy. Thanks Jojo.
    ILY

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...