"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It might be stress...

...but then again.

My hubs always wakes me up when he leaves for work in the wee hours of the morning to let me know he's leaving and tell me he loves me (awwww). Most of the time I don't remember it at all, sometimes I mumble "be careful" or "I love you." Yesterday, he went through his regular routine and apparently I didn't respond at all. He left the room and as he was walking down the hall he heard me say: "Well alrighty then Feung Shui!"

Apparently it's time for me to get my house in order...

8 comments:

  1. that is so cute. are things getting messy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Happy Father's Day to that patient man;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY for the sweet comments on my F Day post. I love him very deeply.
    May you & your sweetie have a beautiful day today. Also, TY for being a wonderful friend ... TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your husband had a very nice Father's Day weekend.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...