"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Henny Penny....

I went outside this morning and saw this when I looked up.
Then I saw this, and I got very, very scared. I ran back into the house telling the hubs the sky is falling and we are all doomed. After much persuasion I was convinced that it was merely blue skies and sunshine and no need to fear after all.

So back outside I went and sat under this for awhile reading and soaking in all the goodness that is a sunny day. So how is your weekend going?

13 comments:

  1. Mine was much better too! Had to adjust to sunshine again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious...must have been missing for sometime now. LOL send anymore rain our way okay :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. No rain here today but cool and cloudy!! Send us some sunshine!!

    Happy Mother's day Jojo. ILY!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine has been a rarity lately. There is rumor that the shiny thing may be out next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine's going good. We had sunshine this afternoon and I did get the back yard mowed, got some weed eating done with the help of one of the roommates, and got some bush beans planted and weeded a new space to plant squash. Tomorrow... if it doesn't rain too much...

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. We saw the same thing here, clear across the other side of the US - something we haven't seen in weeks. Wasn't it just a UFO?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may go blind staring at that foreign shiny object.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, have been caught off guard by all of our blueness and wonderful warmth. Aaaaaahhhhh . . . 'tis good to be so happy with a bit of blue.

    EnJOY! Happy Mother's Day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sucked me in!!! I was reading away thinking...what is going on?? lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's too cute!!!! love the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must still be enjoying all that nice weather...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Joanne!

    You should be receiving your giveaway!!

    Just a note..the epoxy is to fasten your cup t a random saucer ad tomato stake for your birdseed cup!! Just
    FYI...enjoy!!!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...