- I am having serious computer issues. That's where I have really been, spending hours at a time with the lovely people at Dell. We're on a first name basis now. "Just replace the damn thing and be done with it."
- I've been shopping for appropriate wedding attire for a wedding in the middle of June, at an historic lodge, outside, in a rain-forest. Yeah, I'm having a hard time finding something. I've searched the malls and online at every store I can think of and I've come up with nothing. Any ideas?
- Since I've had no luck shopping for clothes I decided to shop for treasures. Did you know I am a serious 'vintage' shopper? I love antique stores and junk stores and everything in between. I scored some seriously good 'stuff' that I can't wait to share with you after the computer/camera issue is resolved.
- Oh, I love outlet stores too. I like a good bargain. But I don't like the Walmart. Sorry.
- We still have not been able to plant our veggie garden because of the rain and the 37degree temps at night. When does spring get here and s.t.a.y?
- I need some ideas for the grooms dinner. There will be fifteen people there...twelve of them vegetarians. The only thing I can think of so far is dessert. Is there anything wrong with that?
- I won two (2) contests recently and received both my prizes this week. OMG I scored some seriously cool gifts. M.E. from Adopting M.E. sent me some beautiful hand-made, hand-stamped greeting cards. She is obviously a very creative woman as well as being a very kind, caring friend.
- The second contest I won was over at the Katillac Shack. I recently found this site and you should head over there and meet Kelee. Very colorful, very sweet friend. There was a beautiful 'Haeger" bowl and few other goodies. Thanks Kelee!
Phewww! I feel better now. I'm trying to get around and visit all y'all as my computer will allow. Hallie and Laura ~Peach~, for some reason I cannot load either of your blogs on my computer. Please know I'm thinking of you. And please send me off an e-mail and catch me up on the what's happenin'. See you later...take care.