"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And one more for the road....

The top one is a jacket/tank/pant set that my husband picked out last weekend after a few hours of being dragged around the mall. He even went to David's Bridal with me just to make sure I wasn't missing something in there! (there's a part of me that thinks he really didn't mind it too much)


This is also a long jacket/tank/pant set that I thought I would wear to the reception, which is being held on a separate day from the wedding. Yes/No??Thank you for the help. I'll tell you tomorrow what I've decided on...IF I've decided.

13 comments:

  1. What a good husband. Good luck with the wardrobe planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Cdub is good like that too. I like both outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both outfits!

    For the first time in my LIFE I invited my husband into a store where I was trying on outfits for Michael's graduation and he picked out the outfit that he thought looked the best. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the first outfit, I was almost blown away. It is beautiful! I wish I could wear something with a waist!

    They are both really nice! Have fun and don't fret too much over what you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both of these, but I'm really drawn to the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love the first one. I cannot wait to see the real you in the winning outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both outfits are beautiful. I'm sure you will look mahvelous dahling

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 1st one. My hubby even picked that one. I still like the beaded pink also.. LOL. Hard decisions. I am sure you will look good in anything you pick. I am like Linda. I wish I could wear something with a waste. can't wait to see pics!!!!!

    ILY!

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joanne! He is so sweet!!! And jazzy!!! The tiger stripe---he is a glammy man! You will have to tell him one of your friends thinks he is glammy!!!

    Wear what you feel FAB in....only you know how you feel....and I will support THAT!:):):)

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I very much like both of these.. very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmmm...I am drawn to the first one also...very stunning. The beaded one to the ceremony and then the striped one to the reception!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first one, B&W & zebra is the best & the second below it my second choice!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...