"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, April 27, 2009

You've got to have friends...


One of the best parts of blogging is that you never know when you will 'meet' a new friend. You don't know if some one has been stopping by and just hasn't said hello yet or if it was their first time here and they left a message. Usually, it's a message of support or camaraderie, sometimes concern and occasionally well...it's sarcastic or rude...you know the type. I've been fortunate that those are few and far between. I've been very fortunate to have found some amazing and true friendships thanks to this bloggy world we live in and I count my blessings often.
Recently I took the "Color your Life" test and posted the results here. I was purple tried and true. Ambitious, creative and independent. Adding some purple to my life would help me to find balance and calm the chaos. Enter my new blog buddy Linda. She thought a little purple could only help my life and offered to send me a little card she had painted with purple flowers on it.
Well, it arrived a few days ago and as you can see it is absolutely gorgeous. The message inside was just what I needed to hear that day. As it turns out Linda is quite talented and loves to paint ostrich eggs. You can go over to her page and check it out. Tell her 'hello' and that I sent you over her way too! Thank you Linda, I'm so glad this bloggy world has brought us together.

7 comments:

  1. That's beautiful...and so sweet!

    Speaking of friends, thank you so very much for always knowing exactly what to say and when to say it. Several times you've lifted my spirits exactly when I needed lifting. You've brought a smile to my face and my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope I am able to return the kindness.

    I hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the card!

    Have a great day!

    Your Friend,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoJo, You are such joy.
    Thanks for taking the time to say hello and now I feel compelled to
    bother you on a regular basis!
    Your friend,
    NNG

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful picture! Hope all is well with you JoJo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful. I love my bloggy friends;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love that bloggy friendship. I am constantly amazed at the wonderfully loving people out there (and in here!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new friend is so talented! How fortunate you are to have that card - and that friend.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...