"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What is your color?

random question here;

what color do you see as my background? On my computer it is green which I love. On my husbands computer it is blue which I'm not so in love with. blue/black, green/black, what's a girl to do??

p.s. he is color blind so I am counting on y'all to tell me!

13 comments:

  1. I see it as a light mint green:)
    Green is my favourite colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint green for me too :)

    My favorite color is Hunter Green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pale blue on mine - but my kitchen computer monitor is also set up as my TV, so sometimes the colors are different. I'll check my laptop later and let you know if it's different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is a light green on my computer, but I am a champion for white background with black letters so you can read it!

    So many of the blogs today take forever to load because of all the stuff on it. Of course, I have pictures of all my grandkids on my header, plus a side bar of lots of things, plus....well you get the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mint green - which reminds me of the mints my grandmother used to have - from Hickory Farms

    Hallie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello JoJo,

    I have retraced your path to my blog where you left a most encouraging comment. Thank you.

    I have arrived here to find a delightful spot bathed in a most lovely shade of pale robin's egg blue with deep chocolatey accents. I find it MOST pleasant. ; D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is robin's egg blue, too. Pretty! Love the textured look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see green/brown and liken' it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...