"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Because I always need some self-improvement...

or I am too lazy to blog, or I can't think of anything else so I'll throw another one of these 'tests' your way....take your pick! I need some purple in my life...

You Need Some Purple in Your Life
Purple will make you feel ambitious, independent, and creative.
And with a little purple, you will project an aura of individuality.
If you want more extravagance, you've got to get a little purple in your life!

For extra punch: Combine purple with green or orange

The downside of purple: It can evoke sad feelings

The consequences of more purple in your life:

You will feel an increase in your artistic abilities
You will find balance in the most chaotic parts of your life
You will feel calm and will be hard to disturb
What Color Do You Need?

10 comments:

  1. I could use a little purple today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in need of GREEN. And that is the absolute truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says I need more BLACK. Hmmm. I'm not sure this is a good thing. Perhaps I need more help than the internet can give me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoJO, email me with you address and I'll send you a hand painted card with purple flowers!

    I love purple! It is rich, majestic, and reminds me of royalty.

    You are a 'royal' person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need green. So true, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. purple is a beautiful color for a beautiful person! /hugz JoJo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Green is my color.
    So how do we get rid of Ed.
    That Freak!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, apparently I need some orange! I love the look of your new background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, it says that I need some Blue in my life.

    Thanks for the prayers, my friend. Very much appreciated.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...