"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, March 30, 2009

Long distance operator...

after I lost my mother I put a note by the telephone to remind me that I could no longer call her. Good, bad, happy or sad, she was gone and I could not share with her in the same way. I still have the note. love and miss you every day mama.

dancing in heaven 13 years.

8 comments:

  1. What a touching and sweet post. I love that she is 'dancing in heaven'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she found my mama, and that they're dancing together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart aches for you. But she is still with you in spirit and dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there is dancing going on, my Mama is there, too...and laughing up a storm. Oh gosh, that's what I SO hope for!

    Sometimes it's just hits ya in waves, doesn't it? Ahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad died in November 2005 and I still email him from time-to-time. His email account is closed so they always bounce back but somehow I feel better being able to put everything I want to tell him in a letter.

    Your mom hears your heart and is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your mama found my sister and they are dancing together Jojo. Very sweet post.

    ILY

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jojo, it's been a difficult week! Thinking of you and sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...