"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chair love...


I love this chair. l.o.v.e. it. (sigh) I have had it on my mind, day and night, since I first laid my eyes on it two weeks ago while perusing the Badder Homes and Gardens website. And yes, it's Badder. I'm not quite sure, what in particular enthralls me so, about this chair. I don't particularly like the style although it appears to be comfortable. And the price is within reason, $ 299 at Target, yes---Target! Anyway, back to comfort. It has that little back support pillow but the no arms element might be problematic for some people, namely me since I'm the one in l.o.v.e. with the chair. I'm not quite sure if I could stay upright in it without rolling off one side or the other. And getting up...what a dilemma that poses for me. I don't know how I would pull that off. But then I would have already rolled off onto the floor so getting up from there would be easier as I could use the chair as leverage. And the color...the color...not really me. And it goes with nothing in my current decor. I would have to decorate around this chair and I'm quite sure that is not in the budget. I find it pretty in an odd sort of way. It reminds me of something I am not quite sure of. I'll have to consider the possibilities of it all. In the meantime I'm still feeling the l.o.v.e. Does that ever happen to you?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you made me laugh because I totally get what you're saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actually happens to me quite a lot!!! LOL, Cute blog today. I loved it, mage me smile and thanks for that!!
    ILY

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...