"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, February 12, 2009

When you wish upon a star...


It's been a rough couple of weeks medically at our place. Of all the things that are going on, all the things I could complain about or wish for (and there are many, not only for myself) right now I would just like for the "sinus fairy" to come by and make my day a little easier. Thank you and good nite.

6 comments:

  1. Jojo, are you ok?? Sounds alittle scarey to me. Email me girl!!! LOL. Praying for ya!!!

    God Bles~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Sinus Fairy must be in your neighborhood, 'cause she's been avoiding me like the plague. I'm mixing and matching over-the-counter meds trying to make the illness go away! Good luck. I hope she comes by really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sening the whole kit and caboodle of fairies...Sinus, Pain, Sleep, Peace of Mind...if you think of anything else you need besides my hugs and prayers that I've already sent please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sinuses are obviously in cahoots with yours, as of this morning! Oh, the fun of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending out some warm thoughts with "get better" in the wind they arrive on.

    David

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...