"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Say It Ain't So...

I thought I would be a little less intense for awhile and do the "Google" thing. Here's the scoop...put your blog name in the Google search and add "needs." Here goes: My Random Insanities Needs:

*to be on the lookout for the perfect WM.
(what is WM and why does it have to be capitalized?)

*some colour correction.
(well, yeah...does it mean something different with a "u"? )

*no negativity to bring me down.
(Yeah, man.)

*to be increased.
(I'm really increased as much as I possibly can..I need to decrease.)

*to be burned.
(somethin's burnin'...must be love.)
(Kenny Rogers.)

*to be a member of a blog to comment.
(right.)

*to consider if cyber-bullying is real.
(my vote is yes, what about you?)

*waffles
(yummmmm!)

*more randomness
(I will take this under advisement.)

and finally:
*to cheer herself up.
(YES, indeed)

There you have it. Yay for the Google, I couldn't have done better myself! What are your "needs?"

6 comments:

  1. With my blog name, I always get a bunch of animals (Adopting ME needs a chihuahua, a sheltie, a grayhound...), but I really don't.

    I love that decrease idea. That's really what i need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this with the name Caution and the first hit was, "Caution needs to be executed." I just couldn't continue playing after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so funny what you find that you need that you never really thought or knew that you needed. Thanks for thinking of me and checking on me. You shoulkd join facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man was made to increase at wintertime so they can survive. Thats it, I have to live off my fat for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You SERIOUSLY cheered me up this morning! I just read what you said when you visited me about is there a book on how to use the roller and it tickled the s^*t out of me!

    Plus, I come here and you are one funny lady. I will be back because I too have random insanities and we love company!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...