"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A long, cool, drink...



of lemonade! Helen over at Reddirt Woman has awarded me with the Lemonade award for attitude/gratitude. And baby, I'm full of both! Thank you Helen. As always there are some rules and I need to pass this on but I have some thinking to do first....I'll let you know soon. Meanwhile...I'm gonna have a sip and think about all the wonderful bloggers who make my life so happy and dream of spring....

6 comments:

  1. Jo,

    Congratulations on this award. You are very deserving and prolific at making lemonade from lemons.

    Have a wonderful week.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jojo, So well deserved.

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Lemonade is Linus's favorite drink. She says it makes her taste bugs (taste buds) dance, her throat sing, and her tummy happy.

    Congrats again. Definitely well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...