"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, January 12, 2009

Heartfelt Friday...

I always like to end the week with something uplifting. Something to ease the worries and turmoil of another week...a little something to show gratitude and peace. I'm a little late this week....so, sue me ;) Hope you all had a good weekend. Did you do anything exciting??

Each of us is a Masterpiece
Be Yourself
Aspire
Be
Create
Dream

7 comments:

  1. We were basically snowed in. With a 13 year old and a 4 year old. Oh what fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to the mall with the kiddo. had a blast. Nothing much else:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowy here, too. I was home alone, so I got a lot done, but it was awfully quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, I did my usual, sat at home alone, watching the snow fall. I live a fasinating life! LOL.

    ILY

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoveled the white stuff, and did chores, over and over and over and over and over..........

    David

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first day in over a week that I thought I knew what day it was & then you go & post that it's Friday. Stop messing with my head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi jojo-
    Sorry I haven't been around much-trying to catch up with reading blogs.
    Last weekend I didn't watch snowfall-thank goodness!!! I did hang at home and try to get some of my many projects done-cleaning out basically, to make room for more junk in the future :)
    Like the poem!
    miss ya
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...