"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Random Wednesday...'cause it is my middle name...


First off I want to say how proud I am of my country right now. We were able to put our fears aside and voted for change and possibilities. I am so proud of Senator John McCain and the eloquent words he spoke to help heal our nation. Young Mr. President, Barack Obama, has the world on his shoulders right now and I know that we will be united in supporting him as he takes the threshold of this, our country.

Secondly, (not at all related to the first) Hey Universe...c'mon...I mean really???
I thought that you and I had come to an understanding. You know how many people are hurting right now, you know we are coming apart at the seams and yet, you take our collective hearts and lead us down the path of misery. Please, I beg of you...give us a break.

Third...it is not shingles...do not ask again or I will have to hurt you.

2 comments:

  1. what is it then?

    The universe tends to operate on energy, frequency - if you need a break, you need to send out the break energy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing? What's with the shingles comment? You ok?

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...