"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I finally found it...

I've been pondering all day, well at least part of the day and part of yesterday and well...you know...for something interesting, exciting, titillating to blog about. I've got to admit until I typed 'titillating' I really had nothing and I still don't but something seemed naughty about that word. Anyway, I was cruising the blogosphere and the sphere in general looking for ideas that would spark my interest and lead to so called post. Then I found 'it' and was taken completely off-track. After all the medical tests and trips back and forth my mind needed a respite...it needed something...some word...some picture...some...well, it needed this. My new anthem:

"When Pigs Fly!" Thank you to Rick at Organized Doodles for knowing exactly what was going on in my head ;) Please visit Rick when you get a chance and let him know I sent you!! Happy Friday All ;)

7 comments:

  1. Hey JoJo. Thanks for delurking on my blog. I promise that mean to run around in your head. I picked up after myself, didn't I?

    You're welcome. Thanks for the link and the VERY kind words.

    I just posted another doodle that I just finished, and I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jojo, I love Rick also. His doodles are awesome!!!

    Let me knoe when your test results come in. I hope all is fine and they will get some answers for you.

    My power chair, "Lucy" arrived on Wednesday. It's pretty sweet!! Only problem is we now need a vehicle that can transport it. Our little banged up 1997 Geo Metro is dying, and we are broke. Why does money cause so many problems? We need a mini van, or something.

    Keep in touch!
    ILY!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you must be happy this week has come to a close. How did all the testing go?

    Oh look, there goes a flying pig now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so funny that you posted this. I was just saying a couple of weeks ago that I loved reading blogs, but I would start one of my own when pigs fly...

    Stay strong. There are a bunch of us lurkers out here sending you positive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love it, don't you, that Rick has been handy to have around when you need something clarified in your mind. He does some great stuff. I totally hear you on running around to other blogs to find some inspiration to blog on some days. Some days it's easy to post, others are down right a pain.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't been to see Rick yet but I will. I love the saying, "When pigs fly."

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...