"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Triple play...

Twice this week, yipee twice, I have been gifted with an award for the "Perfect Blend of Friendship." Thank you so much Laura ~Peach~ @ Silence is Broken and, Deb @ Mama Bear's Thoughts. That was so sweet of you! (it's on the left side) Now along with that award came many rules and questions to be answered. Then yesterday I was tagged by Kim-d @Lifeafter with a meme. More questions...some of them quite funny!

Now this has all got me to thinking which is not an easy task in my medicated condition. Also, spelling...not so great right now, but thank the spelling Gods for spell check. Did you know I used to win spelling awards in grade school...but I digress. I was thinking..."is this really the kind of things people want to know about me????" And then I brilliantly answered myself..."why not let the people decide." And so that is what I am going to do. What is it that you really want to know about me? Now is the time to ask. I will answer most anything with the exception of politics and/or religion (I do have my limits). So ask away...

9 comments:

  1. Jojo-
    Thank you for the supportive comment on my blog about my Taylor-
    Depression is such a horrible disease and I do beleive so many of us suffer from it-The stigma makes it so hard sometimes to share-at least for me it always has been. Thanks for reaching out-it means the world to me,
    You are a wonderful person!
    Email me if you like anytimee.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ!!! Just look at your blog; it's beautemous :)! I love both your new look AND your new OUTlook...but just know this, without a doubt. Any way that you are is fine with me; always here for ya. That being said...I want to know it all; I want you to do the meme. BWAHAHAHAHA! C'mon...it'll be fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just start with your birth and go from there. I'm nosey that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you please take pics of you guys gaining weight and getting furry? I'd love to do a MORBID MONDAY entry on that!

    Hallie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol i am so with kim , caution and even hallie even though she scares me at times LMAO!!!!!!!
    you got to watch that caution girl she talked me into telling my life story!!! so far i have managed to do the first 20 years... Love the blog look and love to know more abotu you misspellings as all as I have learned we are all pretty fluent in typo!
    Love n hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoJo, I, too, was once a good speller and am thankful for spell check. My doctor says that when I can't pull something up it is due to "fibro fog", truly a documented symptom of fibromyalgia. I told her "Thank God! I thought I was getting senile!"


    Have a good day.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you could be any place in the world right now, where would it be?

    I do hope you are feeling better. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your page is looking good woman!! Glad to see an uplift in your mood. Spell check is a wonderful tool!! I use it a lot!!
    What would I want to know....Hummmmm. EVERYTHING!!!!
    It's cold here!! It was 27 last night. EKKKKK!!
    I love ya girl!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell me why, I should pick you as my new running mate, if I were to run for President again...

    Hallie :)

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...