"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, October 27, 2008

It's great to be "back"...


I just have to say "THANK YOU" Mary @ Mary's Writing Nook for helping me fix my blogger problem. Actually, she didn't help me...she did all the work. Thanks again Mary. And if you have a chance go visit Mary's site she has a wonderful "Card Shower" that she is sponsoring and it's pretty exciting.

I had accidently turned off the compose feature...duh!

4 comments:

  1. cool deal I am so glad she could fix it for you!!!!!
    HUGS Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT JoJo! I really was just kidding aroudn with you yesterday, nothing bad was meant... Love the new color and it works as being bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love this wonderful blogging world. Most everyone I've met is so helpful to those of us that are "technologically challenged". I do like the new color better. :-)

    Have a good one...

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jojo,

    Thank you so much for the acknowledgement, but it only took me a few minutes. At first I couldn't quite figure it out, but then I saw what had happened. I'm so glad I could help and thanks for referring people to the card shower. It's much appreciated.

    We only got a dusting of snow overnight and it is already gone, but it is windy still. I'm glad that the storm passed us by. It's way too early for snow.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...