"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I don't know what to name this post...


I had a new post written earlier and even hit the publish button, then I re-read it and decided that it was just too depressing. In looking over the last few weeks I feel this blog has taken on a tone that I had never intended it to. I am going to make some changes, not only one here but in my life. So bear with me please while I go through this metamorphosis---I know both myself and my blog will be better for it ;)

6 comments:

  1. There are lots of blog creators out there doing really cute templates, check out Allisons blog, as well as michelles ( of HOnest and truly), they just recently did an overhaul, as did Dawn and Hallie. Get some color back into your life and make the most of it!
    Heres hopeing things turn around for the better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you hurt all the time it is hard sometimes to get out of the grey fog, the pain haze, and you get used to not looking at the beauty all around you. The flowers, the sky, anything that makes you catch your breath in amazement and wonder. You might have to learn again to get out of yourself to see again. I've been there with mental and emotional pain, not constant physical pain, but, JoJo, you are stronger than most people I know with the fight you've already fought to this point. So don't give up... We are here for you.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just talking to my husband about you last night. Can't imagine what it's like to live in constant agony. Please let us know what we can do for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoJo-
    Write what you need to write-it is your blog-you have so many blog fans-you always sound pretty poitive to me-I on the other hand should have nothing to complain about but I do.
    Sticking with ya!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog always inspires me.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...