"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, October 27, 2008

Answers...I've got some...

****Monday morining edit...when I logged on to blogger yesterday my lovely aquamarine backround was gone and in it's place was this gloomy grey. I will be changing it today...meanwhile...I'm beginning to wonder who/why this is happening*****




Oh... not the ones I would like to have, Like...why has the color changed on the background, or why can't I change the font size, or download pictures but, I do have a few answers to your burning questions. I am going to start with Kim-d's question and then I'll move on to the harder ones (Thanks Hallie). So here goes

where is your cell phone? on the kitchen counter
where is your significant other? sleeping
your hair color? red-head baby!
your mother? dancing in heaven
your father? dancing with my mother
your dream last night? too many to remember
the room you're in? the office
your hobby? paper-crafting, blogger
your fear? running out of time
where do you want to be in 6 years? still on the planet, alive, surrounded by love
where were you last night? home watching a movie
what you're not? selfish
one of your wish list items? good health
where you grew up? San Diego/Seattle
the last thing you did? folded laundry
what you are not wearing? underwear/shoes
your t.v.? on
your pet? dog
your computer? dell
your mood? content
missing someone? with all that I am
your car? in the garage
what are you wearing? pajamas
favorite store? Target
your summer? sucked
love someone? beyond comprehension
favorite color? aquamarine
last time you laughed? about 20minutes ago
last time you cried? this morning

O.K., according to the rules I need to pass this on to five people. Since I can't link to anyone I will let you all decide. If you want to answer please do so in the comments. I would enjoy hearing your answers...I'll try to answer the rest of the questions tomorrow. Have a good Monday ;)

6 comments:

  1. Good job, JJ :)! I loved that meme and I'm glad you did it. If you get in the mood, I have a fun A-B-C one, too!

    About the background color and font size...are you talking about on your template or on your "new post" page? I just changed my whole template/colors/fonts, etc., over the weekend...I MIGHT be able to help if it's template-related????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun learning more about you!!

    This grey background is depressing!! Did anyone come to your rescue to help you fix it?

    Hallie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the answers, do not like the new back ground color - kind of drab...hope you get it fixed soon! You don't need drab colors - you need to be surrounded by LIGHT, BRIGHT colors!!lol! and tmi that you weren't wearing underwear, lol;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed a laugh today and the no underwear comment did it for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get everything worked out & to your liking! Just saw a comment of yours & wanted help with a dilemma...
    so I came to pray cuz I wasn't sure I could help and especially not with computer stuff. Love your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoJo I don't have a clue what to tell you about your blog page. I do know that some of the templates that I looked at have a base color, so you might have to change the template. I think what you and I both need is to have a 10 year old on call for our computer problems...LOL

    Loved your answers to the meme.

    Have a good day.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...