"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Answers...finally...do you even care at this point?

many moons ago y'all asked me some questions and I am now here to answer them in full:

Caution Flag wanted me to start at the beginning and go from there. (not technically a question but I'll let it slide this time) It all began on a bright August day, in a certain year, in the town of Rockville Center, on the island of Long, in the state of New York to be continued

Debra W. asked: If you could be any place in the world right now where would it be? Deb...I would be on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia with my husband, our children and their mates. It is a small island in a chain of islands between Vancouver and Victoria Island. We would be at a cabin on the lake not doing anything in particular but just being together and enjoying the days.

Hallie asked: Why should I pick you as my new running mate?
Hallie, I thought about this with all the great intensity of the greatest of thinkers. I even wrote a long speech to try and sway you with my obvious and not so obvious qualifications. Then, and only then, did I realize that the first and only caveat to this question melee was No political questions!! Sorry Hallie.

Hope we can do this again sometime...it was a lot of fun and interesting all around. Have a good Friday ;))

5 comments:

  1. Jojo,

    I'm with you. I would love to be on Salt Island. Have you ever visited the Queen Charlotte Islands? I would love to take my grandsons there.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be somewhere alone. Sleeping. And I would be able to control the remote control by myself and read without everyone interrupting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Sock Monkey and I are very disappointed you bailed on our question.

    Hallie :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious? That's all I get???? Would it have helped if I put a question mark at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salt Island? I will have to check that one out! Sounds marvelous!

    hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...