"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What happened here?


Is it me, is it my computer, or something with blogger? Or am I just plain too stupid to have a blog anyway? The post below was so pretty last night when I posted it. All the pictures were in their nice little assigned places and my link to Coffee Bean worked (I have linky issues). All seemed so fine and dandy...then I went to bed. Now today all the pictures are all over creation, and my linky is not working and some of the words are covered up by the pictures and I don't know why. I need help, on so many levels, but that's a different post for another day. Can someone tell me what the heck happened---and give me linky advice. THANKS

5 comments:

  1. I haven't figured out links either, so if you find out, share!!! You are not stupid, just it's confusing!! Please don't stop blogging. I need you!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey JJ, I just had to stop by and say hi and let you know I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the linky thingy - when u click the little green goggle looking thingies to make the link, you HAVE to type in www.(whatever).com or whatever is the server then ok. the link should then work - I had to figure that one out too... The pics look ok, just all on one side of the page:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like someone has already arrived to help. I'm sure their way is easier. Mine involves HTML, but if you still need help, let me know.
    Good Luck,
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I followed your link from another blog. Maybe I can help.

    When you click the little green icon that looks kind of like a snake, just copy and paste into the pop up feature. If you don't know how to copy and paste, then please send me an email and I will help. malward2002@yahoo.ca

    You aren't stupid and blogger can be ornery at times. I'm always happy to help when you need it so feel free to ask at anytime.

    Please drop over to my Writing Nook and enter my Harvest Giveaway. It's nice to meet you.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...