"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Think Good Thoughts for Me...

*************************************UPDATE******************************************

of all the insanity that ensued today I can only say...nothing has changed. More later...

*****************************************************************************************


and, if you are so inclined, send up a little prayer. I will be seeing an Interventional Radiologist at 10am on Wednesday to begin a series of injections into the SI joint capsule to (hopefully) ease some of this pain. Six weeks of this is about... um...at least...six weeks too long.


4 comments:

  1. You're in my prayers that you remain peaceful and calm and that the treatment works. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is ok, and the shots will help you. Email me if you need to talk. I saw my doc today and he referred me to a endo, and upped my insulin. I hope we both get better Jo. You are in my daily thoughts and prayers and you didn't even have to ask!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts, prayers, crossed digits, wishing on stars. All for you, JJ.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...